About Me

My photo
Harlem, New York, United States
At a very young age I knew I wanted to do anything that involved getting my "opinion" on life out there. I would tell true stories and made up stories. I would sing and dance. I would conduct interviews and draw pictures. I just needed an outlet. My plans were to become a talk show host, until one day my mother pointed out that it would mean I'd have to do a lot of listening too. I realized talk show host wasn’t really going to work since what I really wanted was to talk and have people listen. In time I had to admit that I had much more to say than most people had time to listen to. So, I started to keep a journal. My journals helped me to formulate my thoughts and emotions but I still had no audience. Hopefully this blog will give me that audience. Blessed Be

Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to Start?

I don't know where to start.

Which of my sad but true dating stories is worthy of being my very first blog entry?

Hmmmmm

Suggestions, please.

3 comments:

  1. oh, oh, I know start with the guy in the restaurant, or the guy with the cowboy boots, or the Freak, or the Ass - you get my drift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you have a cool mother when 1. she follows your blog and 2. when she leaves a comment using the word ass. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. cowboy boots, plastic rat, beanie babies. what was that guy's name again??? lol..

    ReplyDelete